Balaclava, Carlisle Street
This large room was originally used as a spare room, gym and storage. Project involved dividing the space up into an ensuite, walk-in robe, small room for the gym. A new set of stairs would be required for access to the parents retreat.
Eclectic mixes of cabinetry, recycled timbers and even railway sleepers have been used for both the stairs and safety barrier.
Rustic, reclaimed and rejuvenated for both form and function.
Recycled oak floors flow through to stone floors in the bathroom giving a rustic warmth and tactile experience under foot. The stack stone feature headboard was used as colour enhancements in the bathroom to give it a flow between these spaces.
This truly unique and eco friendly renovation is a reflection of the owners personality and a lasting testament to good design.Designer: Owen & Zacharia
- Basin: Bettebowl
- Tapware: Argent evo
- Tiles wall: Lipica Lappato 300×600
- Tiles floor: Selection grey 750 X 750 porcelain – Urban Edge ceramics
- Tiles feature: Stackstone
- Bench top: Cezarstone Crem Brul’e
- Shower: Grohe Power & soul
- Toilet: Argent evo
- Timber flooring: Endevor carbonised – Wild River flooring